Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!



Slideshow

Here are our various Halloween pics. Hailey had a Halloween party at her pre-school. The kids were sooo cute and her teacher did such a great job with the kids. They put on a little performance for us, which, since I am the most awesome Mom ever, I completely messed up the recording process, so I will have to see if I can get a copy from the other parents who were able to work their own camera equipment correctly! The kids got to trick or treat a couple of the neighbors and there were treats and games for them. Hailey requested fingers and toes for her addition to the snack table, which being the most awesome Mom EVER, I made, but I let the ball drop on the whole picture taking part of it, so you don't get to see my handiwork! Oh well, at least I did get pictures of her! The one of Scott and I was taken for a party we went to. Apparently I am a very happy prisoner. I think they got a couple more pictures of us, so I may add more when/if we get copies. Lindsey wore her frog costume to a few houses before she started to strip a little at a time. First the hood came off, then the arms came out a few doors later, and finally she couldn't take it any longer and went as plain old Lindsey for the rest of the evening. The picture on the hay ride is from our ward party. It was a lot of fun. Too bad that was the only picture I took there! Leave it to me to be thorough!

4 comments:

Layla said...

Hey Michelle, it's been too long since you posted. I love your Halloween pictures, your kids look so cute. And good costumes for you and Scott! I love them. How did Colorado go? I miss you :(

Sandi and Curtis said...

I hope you don't mind. I found your blog from Linda Goodman's. It was so good to see how your little family is doing! We wish you a great Thanksgiving! Our blog is www.thearizonacouple.blogspot.org

Sandi and Curtis said...

oops, blog is www.thearizonacouple.blogspot.com

I am new at this!

Hotzebra said...

Hey Michelle! Your blog is so cute!! Love all your pictures. Your family is darling.