Thursday, December 11, 2008

Scott's Birthday....yeah its really late!!!



Slideshow




So...Scott's birthday was last month and I am such a great wfe that I am finally posting something before a full month has passed (but only by a day or 2!) Luckily, I didn't actually forget his real birthday, I just have gotten behind on my bloggin, but I figure better late than never! Notice that a lot of the pictures are him holding or playing with one of the kids. He is the fun parent, or "DisneyLand Dad," as he calls himself. No wonder the kids like him the best!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your URL address! I am sure Todd thinks the same about me. Glad we are blog buddies now. I will for sure wait for you before I hit those animal infested trails out there. Your girls are adorable! Soon Haylie will grow to like me and the hot lunches I serve after preschool.

Layla said...

Hope Scott had a happy birthday. I just looked at your countdown and realized I only have 5 days til Luke's birthday and I just might cry, my baby can't grow up. :( Oh, and I just might cry cause my baby sister's growing up too :)See you soon....

Erin said...

Love your blog! You have such a cute family!

Sandi and Curtis said...

I love the slide show! Where were you at with the water??

Scott and Michelle said...

We went to Lake Pleasant with scott's parents. It is only about 15 minutes or so from our house.