Thursday, July 31, 2008

Granno and Al take the Plunge!

Scott and I have the sweetest Grandmother. Okay, so she is technically Scott's Grandma, but ONLY by a small technicality called blood and she and I claim eachother. She has been known to all of the grandkids and greatgrandkids as Granno. She got married last month to the nicest Man. (Yes, I know I am a little slow on the news) And you must know that they were engaged 65 years ago and for whatever reason, went their separate ways. She had been a widow for many years and Al's wife passed away last year. They have now come full circle to finish the romance they started so long ago! We are so happy for both of them!

This is Granno with Kaylin, Mason, and Hailey, her 3 oldest Great Grandchildren. Kaylin and Mason got to walk her down the aisle and Hailey was supposed to be the flower girl, but this is the only picture we got of Hailey in the wedding because she chickened out before it started!
Here is our family posing so nicely at the arch.

And what cute little girls I have! (Most of the time! ;)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I don't know how I missed this post of a day ago. These are great pictures--you are getting very technical! And congrats to Scott's grandma. That is a really cool "love" story.