Thursday, September 11, 2008

The New Neighbors

So, as I mentioned before, we got some new neighbors, the Nelsons. It has been a lot of fun having someone so close to hang out with. I know Stephanie lives less than a mile away, but somehow it is so much easier to just let your kids walk across the street to play than to load up in the car.

This first picture is a repeat picture from Lindsey's bday, but it's all I got of Dan and Linsey. They are a lot of fun and like to have game night, so it looks like I might finally get Scott to play games with me! Dan is in dental school, so aren't seeing much of him now, but hopefully we are keeping Linsey company!

This is their little boy Rayce. He is 21 months and is sooooo cute!


This is Danielle. She is 6 and she and Kaylin and Hailey play together every free second they can find! She is a lot of fun.

No comments: