Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trip to the Tucson Zoo

The kids and I got to take a trip to the zoo a few weeks ago during a visit to Tucson. Scott's Mom and our Sister-in-Law Mandi and her son Tyler came along for the fun! Lindsey and Tyler are just 4 months apart and it is fun to see them play with each other...or give kisses...that won't be acceptable forever, but for now it is soooo cute!
Feeding the giraffes are always a highlight of the trip...even if their tongues are long and dripping with gooey slobber!
I kinda had to make Lindsey feed the giraffe. She wasn't afraid of the Giraffe, so much as afraid of the slime!
Kaylin was an old pro, as this was not her first experiece feeding the giraffe.
Here they are, the cute monsters taking a break near the end of the fun day at the zoo.
And of course, it wouldn't be complete if I weren't able to make my surprise appearance in the pictures! I forgot my camera, so Kathy and Mandi were kind enough to take pictures for me.

No comments: