Monday, October 20, 2008

Hailey's First Day at her New Pre-school


Hailey satarted at a new pre-school at the beginning of this month. Her teacher is in our ward and used to teach kindergarten, but has been teaching pre-school from her home for the past 10+ years. There are several kids from her Primary class that also go there. She had been having separation issues, so I was a little worried about how she would do, but after I scraped her off my leg, she did really well and LOVES going to pre-school and loves her teacher and her friends. She has now been asking for play days with her new pre-school pals.

5 comments:

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Pre-school, how fun for Hailey. Tell her that she should wear her flip flop earrings just for me to school some time. I just love your girls!

Layla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Layla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Layla said...

Oh my GOSH! I can't spell! ....Anyhoo....
Cute picture! She'll love preschool- as much fun as she and my girls have together, I think she's a closet social butterfly :)

Tim and Mandi said...

What a cutie she is...I'm so glad that she likes it! Do you realize she will be 5 in April...that's nuts!(of course you realize that)