Saturday, March 14, 2009

Family

My kids are so lucky to have lots of Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles. We caught some great moments with some of them when we went to see Baby Aubrey.

This is Grandpa Great hanging out with 3 of his great granddaughters.


This is the "newest" Great Grandpa...Grandpa Al. The kids adopted him into the family right as soon as they met him!

Grandpa Al playing ball with the kids. Cousin Logan was ready when he saw the camera!


This is Granno. I love this picture because it has been a while since she has felt good enough to play with the kids and they LOVE her!


I wonder if any of the Grandparents are paying attention to Lindsey? haha This is Grandpa Leg, Grandpa Al and Granno. (Yes, most of the Grandparents have some sort of nick name)


Here we have Uncle Rob making Lindsey giggle. He is such a fun Uncle!



Uncle Rob and Aunt Shelley making a Kaylin sandwich!



Here is grandma Great holding baby Aubrey while Hailey is "helping"!





1 comment:

Tamis Family said...

Your kids are so lucky- they have great parents and lots of grand parents. (I bet you thought I was going to say something sarcastic)I hope you get use to disappointment! (help, I'm a Twilight addict)