Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Simple Request

So, I really do have great intentions to add to my blog. I log on when I have a few minutes to spare, but before I begin my post, I have to check out what everyone else has posted. By the time I am done with that, my few free minutes (an some that were not quite so free) are LONG gone. So to all of you people who's blogs I keep catching up on, I just have a simple request.....please keep the blogging to a minimum so I can use my time to add to my own blog! HAHA

Okay, so I don't really want you to quit blogging....it's not you....it's me!!!!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm the same way. That's the reason I only update once a month.

Tamis Family said...

Why are you pretending your busy? I know you just sit around on the couch watching your favorite Barbie movies all day.... that was really fun when you invited me over to watch one with you the other day! I wish I had time to sit around like you do ha-ha

Scott and Michelle said...

Hey Tamis family....whoever you are....don't tell all of my secrets. If Scott finds out what I do (or don't do actually) he will be MAD!!!!!

Erin said...

Really..........what do you do all day?? You could always challenge yourself like Melody, and post every day. My life is just not that interesting.
But Barbie....For real????

Scott and Michelle said...

Well Erin, since you are lacking in the little girl department in your house, I could invite you over for a Barbie movie fest. ITs not as bad as you might think!!!! haha