Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scott

So a post like this is totally NOT like me. I tend to like to keep things pretty much to myself when it comes to things like FEELINGS!!!! But I decided that this was one time I would take a chance and open up. So last night I had planned on going to bookclub, but Scott has to get ready for an 11 year old scout camp this week end and I offered to stay home and help him get ready. He has been so great at putting the kids to bed for me when I go out with my friends to book club, or birthday dinners, or whatever other event I decide I want to go to. I thought that I could return the favor and try to help him for a change. Well...turns out I wasn't feeling so great, but was going to do what could anyway. I got the older girls in bed and went to Lindsey's room to read while she fell asleep....which didn't happen. Anyway, after close to an hour, Lindsey FINALLY fell asleep, BUT SO DID I!!! So, poor Scott got no help from me at all. When I woke up this morning, aside from getting some of the camping stuff ready, he also fixed my jogging stroller, becasue the front tire decided to eplode last night, AND he emptied the dishwasher, AND refilled it with MY dishes from making applesauce earlier in the day. So I am feeling REALLY grateful for such a great husband right now. How is is that I got so lucky?

3 comments:

manda carol said...

That's so nice. Maybe he can start giving lessons to other not as considerate husbands. Sounds like you got a good one!

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Hi Michelle, my name is Melissa Bailey. Your husband and my husband Andre went to CDO together. They just had lunch today and were talking about how both of us love to blog. I thought I would just leave a comment to say hi! Your girls are so cute!!!
Check out our blog: http://baileybulletin.blogspot.com

Hotzebra said...

Wow! That is impressive! He needs to give Jay a few pointers :)