Sunday, March 1, 2009

Swinging Away!


We got to Kaylin's soccer practice a few minutes early the other day and that meant Hailey and Lindsey had a few minutes to play on the swings. Can you tell they had a blast? It is funny to see Lindsey copy everything her big sisters do. Sometimes it is really cute, other times....well lets just say that not every behavior Hailey and Kaylin have needs to be repeated!!

So, we are in Tucson at Scott's parents house right now as I am trying to get the swinging video uploaded, and I notice Lindsey is outside getting a drink out of the spicket of a big water jug. I was laughing about it thinking it was rather smart of a 2 year old to figure that out...and then I find out that Kaylin showed her how to do it! I thought it was rather amusing that this occurred just as I am writing about how not all of my kids' behavior needs to be repeated! Oh well, I guess worse things could happen!

No comments: